Meet our New School Ambassadors!
Our ambassadors are the voice of all the children at Cumberland Infant School. Our Ambassadors are children who are fantastic role models, are kind and caring, and are confident to share their own ideas –and listen to others. They have said “I feel really proud that I’m an Ambassador, I can help other children and the school.”
We had our first meeting and discussed the role of Ambassador and what the 'voice of the children' meant.
We have been discussing online safety, what we think it is, how it can affect us and how we can keep ourselves safe whilst using the internet. Here are some of the things we came up with -
- Always ask permission before going online
- Always have an adult near you when online
- Never share your password/passcode (only with your family at home)
- Never share your personal information such as your full name, address or birthday
- If you receive or see an unkind message - tell an adult immediately!
- Make sure you choose games that are safe and appropriate
- If something pops upon your screen - tell an adult immediately!
- Never post a picture as it can never be delated from the internet
- If something pops up, don't click on the red cross as sometimes it's a trick
- Be safe and sensible!